Statement of quality policy
The policy quality in Brancaro Industries has been established through definition, application and maintenance of a Quality Assurance Program in compliance to requirements of: and relevant regulations.
- UNI EN ISO 9100,
- EASA Part 21
and relevant regulations.
To assure compliance to the above regulations, the Executive Board of Brancaro Industries establishes and commits to maintain a Quality Management System (QMS), as well as leads the definition and application of a Quality Assurance program.
The Executive Board defines, endorses and approves a quality manual that collects the directives of the Quality Assurance program aimed at achieving the following goals:
- Customer Satisfaction, by means of:
- commitment to the contractual deadlines;
- product and service provisions matching the contractual items, both formally and informally elicited, in full compliance to applicable regulations
with a measurement of the Customer Satisfaction level for both released products and provided services.
- Company profitability goals fixed for the current year, without disregarding the Customer Satisfaction by means of:
- Accurate project control for the current work orders and a fair economical estimate for the future ones being acquired,
- Risk management against threatening factors against the first 2 goals, Customer Satisfaction and Company profitability, by means of timely Risk mitigation actions;
- A company strategy centered on a process oriented quality system aimed at minimizing:
- Operational Risks,
- Strategics Risks
- Business Continuity Risks, raised by hiring external professionals with hazard on know-how leakage
Specific care is set to planning and verifying the adequacy of the work environment.
The Executive Board is committed to achieve the above mentioned goals by means of:
- a Risk-based approach
- definition of Quality Goals
- periodic review of the Quality Goals
- analysis and survey of the Customer satisfaction
- analysis of the needed resources to satisfy the Customer requirements
- systematic analysis and review of processes as main factors that affect the product and service provision quality, in order to reduce non conformities and relevant reduction costs;
- promoting continuos Quality Improvement through a PDCA cycle with definition, sampling and control of process KPI
planning and enacting of improvement initiatives