- Planning, defining, and verifying System Safety requirements to ensure design integrity and safety for certification of aircraft systems.
- Working as a member of an integrated engineering team to ensure effective Systems Safety Engineering efforts are conducted through identification and analysis of potential hazards from aircraft and system concept definition through development, testing, production, and sustainment.
- Perform aircraft and system functional hazard analysis, system safety analysis, and fault tree analysis and provide recommendations to improve system safety.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable Engineering Discipline is required. (Electrical & Aerospace Engineering are preferred disciplines.)
- Familiarity with Fault Tree Analysis, Failure Mode Effects Cause Analysis, Safety Assessment Reports, SAE ARP 4761 and 4754A, Mil Std 882 System Safety Programs and risk assessment process, Reliability, Testability (RAMS FMECA), Safety Analysis.
- Excellent English skills
- Experience in military product development is preferred.
We are offering an interesting and unique job opportunity in an entrepreneurial environment with room to grow in every dimension.
YOUR NEXT STEP
If you are interested to know more about us please contact us at +39 0161 189 22 66 or send your complete application documents in Italian or English in a single pdf file including following documents to [email protected] (indicate reference code in the e-mail subject):
- Cover letter
- Employment references
Please note that after thorough consideration of your application you will only be contacted if we require additional information or if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process.
San Germano Vercellese (VC) – Italy.