- Undertake systems engineering responsibilities for the complete product lifecycle.
- Working with all project stake-holders, engaging and co-ordinating input from across multiple engineering disciplines and interacting with the customer.
- You will be involved in all aspects of systems engineering from requirements capture, through system design to integration support, test and verification work, ultimately proving compliance to the initial requirement.
- Developing Electronic systems for aircrafts such as Electrical Power Generator, Frequency Converter, etc…, simulate Electronic Circuit behavior and draw up the documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable Engineering Discipline is required. (Electrical & Aerospace Engineering are preferred disciplines.)
- Knowledge of Program Management Methods and Tools
- Knowledge of Analog Electronic Design
- Knowledge of Electronic Circuit Optimization & Simulation Software (LTspice, PSpice)
- Excellent English skills
- Experience in military product development is preferred.
We are offering an interesting and unique job opportunity in an entrepreneurial environment with room to grow in every dimension.
YOUR NEXT STEP
If you are interested to know more about us please contact us at +39 0161 189 22 66 or send your complete application documents in Italian or English in a single pdf file including following documents to [email protected] (indicate reference code in the e-mail subject):
- Cover letter
- Employment references
Please note that after thorough consideration of your application you will only be contacted if we require additional information or if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process.
San Germano Vercellese (VC) – Italy.